Notes On The Medical Exam. In Wuhan
1. The man at the gate didn’t want to allow me in, because I only have the green arrow travel code. Then I showed them my nucleic acid test report within last seven days.
2. There is not a lot of English spoken inside, and they wouldn’t allow anyone in with me because of the need of epidemic prevention and control.
3. Go to desk 1. They’ll ask what you want. Say “medical exam for work permit”.
4. They’ll ask what’s your school. I had it written in Chinese.
5. They’ll complete a form, mine was blue. Then I signed my name.
6. Take your form and go to desk 6 to pay. Mine was 209 yuan.
7. Go around the corner and take escalators to the second floor. There will be desks/rooms with the same numbers as indicated on the back of the form.
8. Go to each room. They will complete the exam and make a note on your paper.
9. After you go to each room, take your blue sheet back to floor 1, desk 1.
10. They’ll ask for a photo and give you a small receipt.
11. I told them I wanted to mail my report to an address. They directed me to a small table to have the report posted. I had to pay 23 yuan by WeChat. Not sure if they take cash for that.
Hospital Name: Hubei International Travel Health Care Center
Hopital Address: 430 Donghu New&High Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, P.R.China
Hospital Tel: 027-87384283