ClickChina Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd.
PU letter provided Salary 40K-28K, 12 month pay a year. Subject teachers wanted in Feb. 2021. Jobs are available in several cities of China. Free accommodation, family health insurance
【PU letter provided】Salary 40K-28K, 12 month pay a year. Subject teachers wanted in Feb. 2021. Jobs are available in several cities of China. Free accommodation, family health insurance,…
International School Subjects Teaching Job Description:
1. Location: Shanghai, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xi’an city of China.
2. Contract Term: two years contract, Feb. 2021 to Jan. 2023.
3. Subjects: English (advanced), Math, Science (Chemistry), Social Studies, Social Studies/ English/ Physical Education. Select one among the above subjects.
4. Students Age: 15-17 years old.
5. Work on Mondays to Fridays 7:30am - 16:30pm.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB28,000—RMB40,000 monthly based upon verifiable teaching experience. 12 month pay a year.
2. Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided. 5,000RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support, paid on-campus housing can be arranged.
3. Vacation: full paid winter and summer vacation, 12 months paid a year.
4. Sick Leave: 5 days paid sick leave, 15 days sick leave (deduct RMB350 per day) per year.
5. Holidays: 11 day full paid public holidays plus 1 day Christmas per year.
6. Airfare Allowance: annual return flights for teacher and dependents in China; paid up front with 100USD baggage credit.
7. Insurance: zero-deductible family health insurance VIP in China with emergency cover worldwide.
8. Tuition Fee: 50% off for one of foreign teacher’s children, maximum of 2,000USD a year. For the second child, 75% off for tuition, it’s maximum of 1,000USD a year.
9. Work Visa: full support for work permit; reimbursement of document authentication and visa application costs.
10. Yearly Completion Bonus: 6,000 RMB.
11. Professional development workshop.
12. Support and reimbursement of fees for BC Certificate of Qualification
1.Holds an Education, masters’ degree or certificate from recognized teacher education program
2.Recognized teaching certificate issued in a native English-speaking country preferred.
3.New graduates with completed practicum and newly qualified teachers warmly welcomed.
4.Has over two years subjects teaching experience are preferred.
5.Candidates in China or from overseas.
WECHAT PUBLIC ACCOUNT
LEAVE A MESSAGE