ClickChina Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd.
35-20K, Drama Teacher wanted, Beijing
Drama Teaching Job Description:
1. Location: Haidian, Chaoyang district, Beijing city, China.
2. Contract Term: one academic year, starts as soon as work visa issued.
3. Job Position: Drama Teacher.
4. Students Age: 3-15 years old.
5. Work Days: work on Wednesdays to Sundays, two days off per week.
6. Work Hours: 22 teaching hours and 18 office hours per week.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: RMB20,000- 35,000 monthly including housing allowance.
2. Vacation: full paid 10 days annual leave per year.
3. Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays yearly.
4. Airfare Allowance: RMB5,000 reimbursement per year upon the contract fulfillment.
5. Insurance: health insurance provided.
6. Work Visa: offer working permit.
1. English native level.
2. Bachelor degree or above, major in drama preferred.
3. Candidates currently in China.
WECHAT PUBLIC ACCOUNT
LEAVE A MESSAGE