ClickChina Cultural Exchange Co., Ltd.
11-14K, University Engineering/ Art& Design Teacher, Wuhan #U084
University Engineering/ Numerical Calculation/ Art&Design&Media/ MicroFilm Teacher Job Description:
1. Location: Wuhan city, Hubei province, China.
2. Contract Term: one academic year, Sep. 2022 - June 2023.
3. Courses: Structures and Theory of Electric Vehicle/ Introduction to Advanced Manufacturing/ Computer Aided Engineering Analysis/ Automotive Dynamics/ Automatic Transmission Technology/ Automotive Emissions and Noise Control/ Optimization Design of Automotive/ Manufacturing Technology/ Automobile Technology and Performance Testing/ Automobile Engine Design/ Vehicle Control Theory/ Engineering Management/ Theoretical Mechanics/ Engineering Materials/ Automobile Electronics and Testing/ Mechanics of Materials/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering/ Computer Aided Engineering Design/ Mechanisms and Machines/ Mechanisms and Machines/ Numerical Calculation/ Brand consumption design/ World Graphic Design History/ Font design/ Illustration performance/ logo design/ Vision and Technology Research/Vision and Technology Research/ Poster Design/ Art, design, media professional research/ Film History/ Animation History/ Micro Film.
Any course among them.
4. Students Age: 18-22 years old.
5. Work Days: work on Mondays to Fridays, two days off on weekends.
6. Work Hours: no more than 16 teaching hours per week, no office hours.
Remuneration and Benefits:
1. Salary: CNY11,600-CNY14,500 monthly.
2. Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided.
3. Travelling allowance: CNY2,000 per academic year.
4. Network allowance: CNY1,000 per academic year.
5. Vacation: full paid one month vacation.
6. Holidays: full paid 11 days Chinese public holidays.
7. Insurance: accident and health insurance provided.
8. Work Visa: offer working permit and invitation.
1. Native English level, no nationality limit.
2. Master's degree or above, relative major.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. Candidates currently in China.
WECHAT PUBLIC ACCOUNT
LEAVE A MESSAGE